Summer Music Camp 2015 for Musically Inclined Children
Music Teacher LA offers creative Music Summer Camp experiences in Marina del Rey for musically inclined students ages 5- 12. The Music Summer Camp is Montessori-inspired music education that inspires great music, friendship, and lifelong memories. Campers do not need special talents or skills, only a willingness to try. The program is a 1-10 weeks half and full day camp that commences in the middle of June and continues through the month of August.
Children living in the San Fernando Valley and the South Bay are welcome to participate at MTLA’s Summer Music Camp. Parents/guardians receive a FREE parking in Marina offered during the hours of the camp and can take a water ride to the Fisherman’s Village via Marina Water Bus ($1 each way), or enjoy local restaurants and the beach.
- Playing and Making Instruments
- Music Theory
- Music History and Composers
- Math and Music Logic Games
- Improvisation and Beat Lab
- Music movement
- Singing and Dancing
- Swimming in a Pool Once a Week
- Water Play and Sound Exploration
- Beach Fun Activities
- Two Private Parks in a Secure Community
- Music Crafts
- Karaoke and More!
Half day 9am-12:30pm Daily fee: $65
Full day 9am-3pm Daily fee: $80
A non-refundable supply fee of $15 per camper is required with registration.
3 days per week $225 per week
4 days per week $270 per week
5 days per week $300 per week, or register by May 1, 2015 and pay only $290 per week!
Save $15 OFF for each sibling when 2 siblings enroll for 2 weeks or more, 5 days per week.
Reserve in advance along with camp registration. Children dropped off before 9am or picked up after 3:10pm will be charged. Before care (8-9am) and After Care (3-8pm) are available on Wednesdays and Fridays at $15 per hour. More days might become available per parents’ requests.
Free parking is offered during the hours of the camp for parents/guardians of the campers.
Advance reservations required. You may register by phone at (310) 220-0405.
A non-refundable deposit of $80 per camp is required at the time of registration. This deposit is applied toward the camp supply fee and tuition. Your space at camp is not reserved or guaranteed until this deposit has been paid. This deposit is not refundable under any circumstance. You have the option to pay with credit card online or over the phone.
There are no make-ups, transfers, credits or refunds. Late fees are the responsibility of the parent.
- A current emergency card is required per each child.
- All campers must be potty trained.
- Please send campers with a lunch. We will provide a mid-day snack.
- Please pick up campers promptly. A late fee of $1.00 per minute will be charged to Parents/Guardians who depart from camp with their child after their designated pick up times. The fee must be paid on the day of occurrence.
- Extended care is available on Wednesdays and Fridays only.
Share our story with friends and family. Thank you!