Music Teacher Jobs in Los Angeles
Since Music Teacher LA’s inception in 1991, we have been growing at the rate of 10-30 new private students each month. Our new instructors’ schedules get 100% full quickly, so we are constantly seeking professional, experienced, and friendly music teachers to join our team.
We keep all prospective teacher resumes on file and refer to it first before posting an available position. If you are an instructor interested in providing in-home lessons, please get in touch with us and request to be added to our prospective instructor list!
Why Music Teacher LA is the greatest place to teach!
Many of our instructors have been referred by other instructors who already teach with us. This is because Music Teacher LA is a reputable, professional, organized, progressive, and dynamic place to teach. Here are a few perks Music Teacher LA instructors experience:
- Support from the administration. Music Teacher LA takes care of marketing, scheduling, billing, policies, recitals, conflict resolution, information disbursement, and more.
- Plenty of resources. We are all about making your job as easy, enjoyable, and effective as possible. We understand that the best thing we can do for our business is to keep our instructors happy and performing at the highest possible level. We offer support, training, and tools for instructors to use with students if needed.
- Quickly growing student population. We have many happy instructors with full teaching schedules at Music Teacher LA. We are growing quickly, and it doesn’t take too long for new teachers to grow a full schedule of students here.
- No mandated school-wide teaching method. Our teachers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and employ a large variety of teaching methods, styles, and philosophies. We encourage our instructors to do things the way they think is best! We don’t believe there is only one style or method that is best for every teacher.
- We genuinely care about our students. Our heart is in music education and everything we do is aimed toward supporting growth in our students and teachers. Our every move is guided by this mission.
We are hiring music teachers for Piano, Violin, Voice, Guitar, and Drums.
Our Music Teachers Have:
(We will not consider anyone who does not meet these requirements)
- University degree (BA or equivalent, Masters preferred)
- 3+ years of experience teaching children and adults a variety of genres with a focus on private one on one instruction
- Long-term commitment (a minimum of one year)
- Custom teaching methods that meet the needs of their students’ personal and individual musical goals
- Friendly, warm, and patient personalities
- Team player and strong work ethic
- Active and contributing membership at Music Teacher LA
If you feel that Music Teacher LA is a good fit for you and you enjoy working with children, please apply now!