Join Our Team: Hiring Music Teachers in Los Angeles
Since Music Teacher LA’s inception in 1991, we have been growing at the rate of 10-30 new private students each month. Our new instructors’ schedules get 100% full quickly, so we are constantly seeking professional, experienced, and friendly music teachers to join our team.
We keep all prospective teacher resumes on file and refer to it first before posting an available position. If you are an instructor interested in providing in-home lessons, please get in touch with us and request to be added to our prospective instructor list!
Why Music Teacher LA is the greatest place to teach!
Many of our instructors have been referred by other instructors who already teach with us. This is because Music Teacher LA is a reputable, professional, organized, progressive, and dynamic place to teach. Here are a few perks Music Teacher LA instructors experience:
- Support from the administration. Music Teacher LA takes care of marketing, scheduling, billing, policies, recitals, conflict resolution, information disbursement, and more.
- Plenty of resources. We are all about making your job as easy, enjoyable, and effective as possible. We understand that the best thing we can do for our business is to keep our instructors happy and performing at the highest possible level. We offer support, training, and tools for instructors to use with students if needed.
- Quickly growing student population. We have many happy instructors with full teaching schedules at Music Teacher LA. We are growing quickly, and it doesn’t take too long for new teachers to grow a full schedule of students here.
- No mandated school-wide teaching method. Our teachers come from a wide variety of backgrounds and employ a large variety of teaching methods, styles, and philosophies. We encourage our instructors to do things the way they think is best! We don’t believe there is only one style or method that is best for every teacher.
- We genuinely care about our students. Our heart is in music education and everything we do is aimed toward supporting growth in our students and teachers. Our every move is guided by this mission.
We are hiring music teachers for Piano, Violin, Voice, Guitar, and Drums.
Exciting Career Opportunity: Our Ideal Music Teachers Possess
(We will not consider anyone who does not meet these requirements)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- Over 3 years of experience teaching diverse genres to both children and adults, focusing on personalized one-on-one instruction
- Demonstrated commitment for the long term (minimum one-year commitment)
- U.S. citizenship or Green Card holder status
Additionally, we seek instructors with:
- Innovative teaching techniques tailored to each student’s musical aspirations
- Warm, patient, and approachable personality
- Strong teamwork skills and a dedicated work ethic
- Active participation and contributions to Music Teacher LA
If you believe that Music Teacher LA aligns with your aspirations and you find joy in working with children, please apply today for an exciting career opportunity!