Internship Opportunities in Los Angeles
Interns will work directly on projects including website, SEO, recruiting, concert promotion, community outreach and social media.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Communications/Marketing, or working toward a degree, preferred.
- Experience creating content for a range of social media tools- Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+ and Instagram
- Understanding of tone on social media
- Basic understanding of social media analytics
- Work with analytics tools is a plus
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills.
- Creative, innovative, a team player and a self-starter.
- Passionate about social media, with considerations in a career in social media, music, marketing and/or public relations
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously and quickly with strong attention to detail
- Ability to relate effectively with people of various backgrounds and ages.
Please submit resume and social media accounts for review.